Are there turns in the game? I think it might be bugged.
A downloadable game for Windows
About This Game
(DriftKing 2D & 3D - v0.200.2) - [Public Beta]
DriftKing 2D features:
- Endless Mode
- Target Gallery Mode! v2
- 6 biomes to explore.
- 6 Cars to collect. (more cars coming soon!)
- 50 colors to unlock to change the color of your cars.
- Additional missions to play during Endless mode.
- Real-time Clock (21:00 PM Local Time = 21:00 PM In-Game Time)
DriftKing 3D features:
- 3D Hub world (Menu) Work in progress! -Beta
- Racetrack Concept 1
- + little Easteregg
- (Work in progress!)
2D & 3D Shared features:
- Collect new music. (Included with 2D biomes)
- Play with Keyboard, Mouse, Controller or by using Touch!
- Free updates. (Paid DLC will never happen!) Future updates include: New and updated biomes, New vehicles, New missions, New Music, New game modes, Secrets, Optimization and bug fixes!, & more! -Feedback is always very welcome & will directly impact development.-
- (Local) Splitscreen 2D &3D multiplayer coming in the next Feature Update.
- Both the 2D & 3D modes will be expanded upon.
|Release date||May 29, 2019|
|Made with||Construct, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D|
|Tags||2D, 3D, Arcade, Character Customization, Construct 2, Endless, High Score, Touch-Friendly|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Dutch|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Textless|
|Links||Steam, Blog, Homepage, Steam, Twitter, Patreon, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 3D Gamemode has been added! (Beta) work in progress!Jun 29, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
[Mr Krab] why why MONEY NO MONEY but i need this i cant free
It's been a while indeed!
Still planning to fix everything, It's become such a mess.
I don't recommend people buying or playing it as it currently is,
But if you want, you can always ask for a free key :)
Hey, It's been awhile but I appear to be having the same issue as the other 2 with the EXE crashing immediately.
The .EXE keeps closing itself within a few seconds after launch. And yes, I already tried running the included DirectX setup (which refused to install itself due to a newer version already being installed). So I can't play the game on my Windows 10 Home.
This is a new bug for me, I will update this itch.io version in the coming week (which includes a new 3D mode as well)
Edit: DK2D has been Updated! (Unfortunately, it did not solve the bug)
And a quick question: Do you have "Steam" installed?
Thanks for the report!
Oops, I missed that question all this time. Yeah, I have Steam, although it may not have necessarily been running at the time; I don't remember.
Same problem here, 3 months later.
Still in development! (Forever*..)
Getting a brand new 3D Mode "Soon" (When it's finished, and After Steam).
*Development will only ever really end when the software breaks.
Powered by Construct 2.
I might pause for a year or two when it's done, then randomly add another car, level or whatever comes to mind.
-feel free to share some feedback! this really helps every developer.